ScViewerX Version 6.10
Version 6.10 is another update that improves quality, increases perfomance and provides more functionality.
Below is a list of the most important changes in this update:
- A rewritten core using double precision coordinates improves prcecision for conversions, including PDF to DXF.
- Higher accuracy for all measurements.
- You may now open Office documents in the control using LibreOffice 5 or newer, if it's installed.
LibreOffice is a completely free Office suite.
Read more about LibreOffice online.
- Added support for viewing multi-page PDF, Office and TIFF files in continuous page mode.
- Added support for reading and writing TIFF files using JPEG compression method.
- Added support for reading and writing TIFF files using Deflate, also known as ZIP, compression method.
- Added support for text extraction from PDF and other file formats.
- Added method for splitting a multi-page TIFF files into individual TIFF files.
- Added support for reading JPEG 2000 format.
- Added support for reading GIF format.
- Fixes many reported software errors.
A complete list of changes can be found here: