scViewerX™ is a powerful ActiveX control that allow you to view, print and convert files of HPGL, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, Gerber RS274D and Gerber RS274X format.
You can use the ActiveX in your application or embed it in a WEB page.
You can implement scViewerX in any development environment that can use ActiveX controls, e.g.: .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi and more.
The picture to the right is a screenshot from the main demonstration application written in Visual Studio 2010 C++ (full sources included in the SDK).
ScViewerX can convert to many standard formats like PDF, TIFF, DXF, DWF, CALS and more. See below for full list.
Extensive set of methods, properties and events allows full customization and configuration of the control, see the user guide for a complete list.
scViewerX Key Features
- View, print and convert HPGL, HPGL/2 and HP-RTL files.
- View, print and convert Gerber RS-274D and RS-274X files.
- View, print and convert Calcomp plotter files.
- View, print and convert TIFF and CALS raster files.
- View, print and convert PNG, JPEG and BMP raster files.
- Use the Compare feature to display differences between two revisions fast and easy. You can even save the comparison result to file.
- Poster mode for printing large drawings on multiple sheets (e.g.: Printing a A0 drawing on multiple A4 sheets).
- Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
- Rotate loaded files in any angle (0-360 degrees).
- Easy to use installation and uninstallation software.
- Advanced functions for zooming and panning.
- Methods for defining user Pen Table that gives you full control of colors, styles and widths.
- Control each pen's visibility.
- Copy to clipboard, and paste into another Windows application.
- Color or Black & White Printing.
- Scaled print or fit to paper.
- Right click menu (context) menu for quick access to zoom and pan functions.
- Supports multipage HPGL/2 files.
- Uses same HPGL/2 parser engine as ViewCompanion.
- Uses same Gerber parser engine as GerbView.
- Available as both 32-bit and 64-bit.