Gerber Viewer and Converter
View Gerber, ODB++, PDF and Excellon files
Convert to PDF, DXF, DWF, RS-274X and more
GerbView can view, print and convert Gerber, PDF, ODB++, Excellon, HPGL-2 and other formats.
With GerbView you can:
- View, print and convert both standard (RS-274D) and extended (RS-274X) Gerber formats.
- View, print and convert PDF files.
- View, print and convert ODB++ files.
- View, print and convert Excellon files.
- Convert your files to Adobe PDF, DXF, TIFF, JPEG, CALS, DWF, PLT and other formats.
- Convert your old RS-274D files to RS-274X extended Gerber format.
- Convert multiple Gerber layers into a single multi layered PDF, DWF or DXF file.
- Convert multiple Gerber layers into a multipage PDF, DWF or DXF file.
- Use the built-in PDF to CAD feature to convert your PDF files to Gerber RS-274X, Autodesk DXF or HPGL/2 formats.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with our snap to pads and tracks.
- Print to all printer and plotter devices supported by Windows.
- Do scaled or fit to paper print.
- Use poster mode for printing big format drawings on multiple sheets (e.g.: A4 / Letter).
- Use markup tools to add text, barcodes, lines, polygons, images and other elements.
- And much more!
Please read the product description for more information:
Read more about GerbView
A fully functional evaluation copy can be downloaded from our web site. The downloaded product will run in evaluation mode for a period of 30 days. After this period you must purchase a license, if you want to continue to use the product.
Download a 30-days trial now
Do you want to add conversion of Gerber files to your own application, or WEB server?
ScConverter may be what you're looking for; it can easily be integrated using either the COM interface, or using DLL import.
scConverter can convert Gerber, DWF, PLT, CGM, CALS, TIFF and other formats, to many different output formats which includes PDF, DXF, TIFF, PNG, JPG and DWF.
Please see the product information page for a complete list of available input and output formats:
scConverter Conversion DLL / SDK